第十课 . About Mail 关于邮政
586. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
587. I haven't heard from him for a long time. 我很久没有收到他的信了。
588. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以后给我发张明信片。
589. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信里夹了几张照片。
590. He hasn't answered my letter yet. 他还没有给我回信。
591. My mother mailed me a parcel 我妈给我寄了一个包裹。
592. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.
他离开中国以后，我们用 Email 保持联系。
593. Don't forget to put stamps on your letter. 别忘了贴邮票 。
594. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing? 信从北京到美国要多久？
595. You've got an express mail. 你有特快专递。
596. To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快点的话就发个传真。
597. My mother has sent me a registered letter, I guess she has something important to tell me. 我妈给我发了一封挂号信，我想她有什么重要的事情要说。
598. I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance.
599. Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想发航空信吗？600. I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office. 我把信塞进邮局前面的邮筒里。