- 181
cross your heart, that you will never, never steal again,
保证你们以后再也不偷东西了
- 182
and you write Mrs. Mccluskey a letter of apology,
并给麦克卢斯基太太写封道歉信
- 183
I will let it slide.
我就饶了你们
- 184
- Ok! - Yeah! We swear.
- 行 - 好 我们发誓
- 185
All right,
好吧
- 186
start with "Dear Mrs. Mccluskey..."
就以"亲爱的麦克卢斯基太太"开头
- 187
Mommy? Why are you smiling?
妈妈 你笑什么
- 188
Do you know what "psychological warfare" means?
知道什么叫做心理战吗
- 189
- No. - Well, too bad for you.
- 不知道 - 那真是可惜
- 190
Ok, start with a big "m", "c"...
写吧 先是大写m 然后c
- 191
Good.
非常好
- 192
Rex and I are hosting a dinner party for ten next week.
雷克斯和我打算下周办个十周年婚庆派对
- 193
We're using our best china
我们要用上最好的瓷器
- 194
and serving duck.
并以鸭子为主菜
- 195
So, you and Rex are a couple again?
那么 你和雷克斯复合了
- 196
Yes. You know, that's one of things
是的 你知道吗 如果我们分开
- 197
I hated most about our separation,
最令我反感的事情
- 198
not being able to throw dinner parties.
就是不能举行派对晚会
- 199
There's just something so civilized and elegant about them,
这其中有一些文明又优雅的东西
- 200
don't you think?
你不这样认为吗