- 561
Good luck, man.
祝你好运 伙计
- 562
I'll... I'll see you later. Ok?
我 我们待会见 好吗
- 563
Ok.
好啊
- 564
Hey, I got a surprise for you.
我为你准备了一个惊喜
- 565
You wanna go somewhere and talk?
你想去别处谈谈吗
- 566
Yeah. We should talk.
好啊 我们是该谈谈
- 567
Hi. You made it.
你来啦
- 568
Andrew's here. Didn't think he'd come.
安德鲁在这儿 没想到他会来
- 569
Yeah, he brought his friends.
是啊 他带了朋友来
- 570
They're acting like total jerks. Alert the media.
他们到处惹事 见怪不怪了
- 571
I don't care. You're here now. This is gonna be great.
我无所谓 现在你来了 一切都会好的
- 572
Come on, man. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
- 573
- Danielle! - Don't touch me!
- 丹妮尔 - 别碰我
- 574
Hope you can swim.
希望你会游泳
- 575
- Can you possibly take it easy? - It's cool, man.
- 你们能别折腾了吗 - 这多好玩啊 哥们
- 576
Look, he floats.
瞧 他漂起来了
- 577
All right? Relax. It's a party.
放松点 这可是派对啊
- 578
You're the main party animal, right?
你最喜欢派对了 对吗
- 579
Am I right?
我说得对吗
- 580
I guess.
应该吧