- 651
- No. - Why?
-不能 -为什么
- 652
- 'cause I don't want her back. - Morty!
-因为我不想挽回她了 -莫蒂
- 653
Look, I love her,
我是爱她
- 654
but the pancake shack is just starting to take off.
但这个烤饼屋正开始蒸蒸日上
- 655
We're talking about opening another one.
我们还商量着再开一家
- 656
That's practically a chain.
实际上就是连锁店
- 657
I don't have time for her hysterics.
我没精力跟她胡闹
- 658
I sympathize, I really do.
我深表同情 真的
- 659
- But you have to take her back. - Why?
-可你一定要把她接走 -为什么
- 660
Because she wants to move in with me.
因为她想要搬来和我住
- 661
I'd like to have a relationship again,
我还想再谈恋爱
- 662
and at my age, with a kid,
以我的年龄 还带着小孩
- 663
if she moves into my house,
要是她搬到我家
- 664
even for a couple of years, I'm doomed.
就算只有几年 我也没戏了
- 665
Wasn't there a plumber?
不是有个水管工吗
- 666
Your mother said you were in love with a plumber.
你妈妈说你爱上了一个水管工
- 667
I am. I mean, I was.
是的 我是说 我曾爱过
- 668
- It didn't work out. - I'm sorry.
-但我们吹了 -很抱歉
- 669
If she moves in,
要是她搬进来
- 670
she will burn up all my oxygen and I need it.
她会把我逼得喘不过气来 我受不了