- 161
Thank you! And you!
谢谢 你也是
- 162
You're here, in the office.
你又回到这儿来啦
- 163
Tom's office.
回到汤姆的办公室
- 164
Yeah, going on 3 months now.
是啊 回来快3个月了
- 165
Didn't Tom tell you?
汤姆没告诉你吗
- 166
It-- must have slipped his mind.
他一定是忘了
- 167
Ah, forget to tell your wife
忘记告诉你老婆
- 168
you work with the old girlfriend, huh?
你跟前女友在一起工作
- 169
I guess that makes me your dirty little secret.
我成了你不可告人的小秘密吧
- 170
Well, I'll-- go back to work.
我得回去干活了
- 171
- See you later. - Can't wait.
-晚点见 -等不及了
- 172
Oh, I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
- 173
Your file. Here.
你的文件 给
- 174
Hey, Paul. What's up?
保罗 怎么了
- 175
Something's been nagging me, Edie.
伊迪 有点事让我很困扰
- 176
I want to talk to you about it.
我想跟你聊聊
- 177
- Ok. - That night I found you in my house.
-好啊 -那晚我发现你在我家
- 178
Why were you really there?
你到底为什么在那
- 179
You know why.
你知道原因
- 180
I came to drop off your key.
我去还你钥匙