- 321
- Honey, you're crazy. - No, I'm serious.
-宝贝 你疯了 -不 我认真的
- 322
If she stays, I will haunt your office.
她不走 我就会经常去你办公室
- 323
I'll bring your lunch every day.
每天给你送午餐
- 324
I'll bring the kids to visit,
带上孩子们
- 325
I will change diapers on your desk.
在你的办公桌上换尿布
- 326
Every birthday cake in the break room,
每一个休息室里的生日会
- 327
every retirement party,
每一个退休晚会
- 328
I will be there, watching her.
我都要参加 监视着她
- 329
Well, I'd better get you a parking space,
那我最好给你弄个停车位
- 330
'cause she's staying.
因为她不会走
- 331
Don't you think it spices up the room?
觉得它给屋子更添光彩了吗
- 332
I was just leaving you a gift to apologize for,
我只是给你留下个致歉的礼物
- 333
you know, throwing gravel in your face.
为了 把砂子扔到你脸上那件事
- 334
- Well, you didn't have to do that. - I kinda did.
-你不必那样 -有必要
- 335
- See, I want us to be friends. - Yeah, well...
-我希望我们能友好相处 -我说
- 336
- That's not gonna happen. - Why not?
-那不可能 -为什么不可能
- 337
Aside from you blinding me?
除了你差点弄瞎我之外
- 338
You know, several weeks ago, you freaked out in my house.
几星期前 你在我家里发狂
- 339
You screamed, you threw furniture around...
你尖叫 乱扔家具
- 340
Ok, I realize that I was out of line that night.
好吧 我知道我那天晚上是有点失控