- 421
You just had to be there.
你意会吧 我说不清
- 422
That's my point is,
我想说的是
- 423
I'd be an awful mother.
我肯定会是个糟糕的母亲
- 424
I'm selfish and self-centered...
我既自私又自我为中心
- 425
The only person more self-centered than me is Carlos.
唯一比我还自我中心的人就是卡洛斯
- 426
He's so self-centered,
他太自我中心了
- 427
he doesn't know how self-centered I am.
以至于都未曾意识我也这么自我中心
- 428
We'd be terrible parents.
我们将是一对糟糕的父母
- 429
Gabrielle, I'd like to help,
加布丽尔 我想帮你
- 430
but I'm not sure what it is you want.
但我不知道你到底想怎么样
- 431
It's just, I wanna know who to be angry at.
我只是 不知道该生谁的气
- 432
Here's thought, don't be angry.
不如这么想吧 别生气
- 433
Be thankful. Children are a gift, are they not?
感恩吧 孩子是上帝的礼物 不是吗
- 434
I don't have time for this crap.
我才没时间听你的废话
- 435
I have a party to plan.
我还要策划一个派对
- 436
Thanks.
谢了
- 437
Edie
伊迪
- 438
Wow. Things are really coming along.
一切都进行得不错啊
- 439
Yeah. Slowly and expensively.
是啊 缓慢而昂贵
- 440
It'll be worth it.
这一切都是值得的