- 201
So we should really talk about this,
我们真的应该谈谈
- 202
so call me. I love you. Bye.
打电话给我 爱你 再见
- 203
I thought the whole point of having a cell phone
我想有个手机的意义
- 204
was so someone could reach you when they needed to talk.
无非就是让人能及时找到你吧
- 205
How can we move forward as a couple if you won't communicate with me?
你都不跟我联系 我们还怎么发展啊
- 206
Mike, I need you to call me back. I mean it.
麦克 我需要你马上回电 我是说真的
- 207
Love you. Bye.
爱你 再见
- 208
I'm so sorry for that last phone call.
对于刚才的话很抱歉
- 209
Um... Let's just say it was the worry talking.
那是出于担心
- 210
I just really need to talk to you...
我只是非常想跟你谈谈
- 211
Can you hang on? I got another call.
稍等一下 我有电话来了
- 212
- Hello. - Hey, it's me.
-你好 -是我
- 213
Oh, my god! where have you been?
天哪 你去哪儿了
- 214
The reception's lousy up here but I got your messages.
这儿信号很糟 不过我总算收到你的留言了
- 215
I'm really sorry for that last message.
对不起啊 上一条留言
- 216
- I was just uh... - Stressed out?
-我只是 -有点紧张
- 217
Yes, let's call it stressed out.
对 就是紧张
- 218
Uh... So how did you get Martha Huber's journal?
你怎么拿到玛莎·胡博的日记的
- 219
Oh, her sister, Mrs. Tillman, gave it to me.
她姐姐蒂尔曼太太给我的
- 220
She was helping me with my search.
她在帮我做调查