- 261
Tom.
汤姆
- 262
Yes! In your face. That is 20-zip. Game. Out.
是 当着你的面 20分 出局
- 263
Tom. What are you doin'?
汤姆 你在干什么
- 264
Playing air hockey, what does it look like?
玩桌球 还能是什么
- 265
Kevin, you're up.
凯文 到你了
- 266
Well, it's the middle of the day. Shouldn't you be at work?
现在是中午 你不是应该在上班吗
- 267
Mm, no. I quit.
不 我辞职了
- 268
- You did not. - Yes.
-不是吧 -真的
- 269
Yesterday. Told Peterson he could stick it.
昨天 我跟彼得森说他自己搞吧
- 270
Boom! You're not bringing it, Kevin. Bring it.
你没使全力吧 凯文 用点心
- 271
Could you talk to me for a second? I don't understand.
能跟我谈一会吗 我不明白
- 272
What? You asked Peterson's wife to
什么 你跟彼得森的老婆说
- 273
make sure he wouldn't promote me.
千万不要升我的职
- 274
So he gives a huge promotion to Annabel so I quit.
于是他大大提拔了安娜贝尔 所以我辞职了
- 275
What don't you understand?
你有什么不明白的
- 276
Ok.
好
- 277
Ok. Could we go home and talk about this, please?
好 我们能不能回家谈谈 求你了
- 278
No, we can't. Serve it up, meat.
不 不谈 来吧 小笨蛋
- 279
You're just gonna stay here and play games all day?
你打算在这儿玩一整天游戏吗
- 280
No, I'm gonna get some ice cream
不 我打算吃点冰淇淋