- 201
Freeze!
别动
- 202
Hey. Everything's cool.
你好 警官没事了
- 203
Are you OK?
你还好吗
- 204
Weeds are a common annoyance of life in suburbia,
郊区生活的麻烦之一就是杂草
- 205
and no matter how hard we try to get rid of them,
无论我们多么努力地想要把它除掉
- 206
they always tend to crop back up.
它们总是卷土重来
- 207
Are you seeing this?!
看到了吗
- 208
I don't believe it! He is so brazen!
我简直不敢相信 他居然这么厚颜无耻
- 209
Just mowing the lawn, like nothing ever happened!
还若无其事地修剪草坪
- 210
What should we do? Should we call the police?
我们该怎么办 要不要报警
- 211
Well, Susan did say that he murdered Mrs Huber
苏珊说过 他杀害了胡博太太
- 212
So my vote would be, yes.
所以我觉得应该报警
- 213
Oh my God, Susan's home
天哪 苏珊回来了
- 214
Has she seen Paul yet?
她看到保罗了吗
- 215
I think so.
我想是的
- 216
Hello Susan
你好 苏珊
- 217
Oh my God Paul.
天哪 保罗
- 218
Need some help with those bags?
需要我帮你拿袋子吗
- 219
Why... what are you doing here?
为什么… 你在这儿干嘛
- 220
This is where I live.
我家在这儿