纽约英语口语网新版
英语日常口语
第 30 课:谈论天气-3

Simon: ...It looked okay this morning! ……今 早 看 起 来 不 错!

Heidi: Well, you know how it goes -- sunny in the morning, then raining in the afternoon. 那 么, 你 可 知 道 天 气 的 变 化--早 上 出 太 阳, 下 午 下 雨。

Simon: Yeah, I should've known better than to forget my umbrella! 哎, 我 竟 然 蠢 到 没 带 伞。

Heidi: That's okay, I hear this is just passing through. It should be fine when we leave work. 没 关 系, 我 听 说 这 仅 仅 是 过 路 雨。 等 我 们 下 班 时 就 会 停 的。

Simon: I hope so. Someone told me it's going to rain for a couple weeks straight! 但 愿 如 此。 我 听 人 家 说 这 雨 要 一 直 下 两 个 礼 拜 呢!

Heidi: Yeah, I know. But I guess we'll have to live with it. That or move to Los Angeles! 我 也 听 说 了。 不 过 我 想 我 们 得 学 会 适 应。 要 么 习 惯 它, 要 么 回 洛 杉 矶!

Simon: No, thanks! I did that in college and that was enough for me! 不, 谢 谢。 我 上 大 学 就 在 那 儿, 受 够 了!

Heidi: Yeah, I did too; but you've got to admit having sunshine all the day is pretty good. 哎, 我 也 是。 不 过 你 不 得 不 承 认 整 天 都 有 阳 光 也 很 好。

Simon: Well, it is, but I could do without the traffic, the people, the crime, and the smog. 是 的, 是 这 样。 不 过(生 活 在 这 里) 我 倒 可 以 免 除 洛 杉 矶 的 交 通, 人 群, 犯 罪 和 烟 雾。

Heidi: Yeah, I agree with you. Still, it's nice to hop on down to the beach whenever you want! 是 的, 我 同 意 你。 说 真 的, 想 什 么 时 候 去海 滩 就 去 可 真 好!

返回顶部