纽约英语口语网新版
英语日常口语
第 39 课:谈论家庭-3

Tom: I've got two sisters but no brother. 我 有 两 个 姐 姐, 没 有 兄 弟。

Reporter: May I ask how old they are? 请 问 他 们 多 大 了?

Tom: Well, the older one is twenty-three, and the younger one is twenty. 噢, 年 龄 较 大 的23岁, 较 小 的20岁。

Bob: How many brothers and sisters do you have, Clare? 克 莱, 你 有 几 个 兄 弟 姐 妹?

Clare: I've got two brothers and one sister. 我 有 两 个 哥 哥 一 个 姐 姐。

Bob: And what do they do? 他 们 是 做 什 么 的?

Clare: My older brother is a journalist, he works for the Washington Post. 我 大 哥 是 个 新 闻 记 者, 他 为 华 盛 顿 邮 报 工 作。

The other one is an accountant, he works at a steel factory. 另 一 个 是 个 会 计, 在 一 个 钢 厂 工 作。

My sister is a secretory, she works at a company which deals in IBM electronic products. 我 姐 姐 是 一 个 秘 书, 在 一 家 经 营IBM电 子 产 品 的 公 司 工 作。

Bob: What about your father? What does he do? 你 爸 爸 呢? 他 做 什 么?

返回顶部