- 311
I'd just prefer not to adopt. Okay?
我不想收养 好吗?
- 312
Fine. What about surrogacy? I mean, I know it's pricey,
好 为什么不找个代孕母亲?
- 313
but at least the baby would look like us,
虽然会很贵 但孩子至少长得像我们
- 314
and I wouldn't get stretch marks. It's a win-win.
而我也不会有妊娠纹 一举两得
- 315
Great. So then we have some stranger off the street
很好 那么我们就到街上找个陌生人
- 316
giving birth to our child. Is that what you really want?
给我们生孩子? 那就是你真正想要的?
- 317
What I want is for you to lighten up.
我真正想要的是你开心
- 318
We don't have a lot of options,
我们没多少选择
- 319
and you're gonna have to pick one. I-I have a thought. Mm?
而你必须选一个 我有个想法
- 320
Well, it's, uh, a little bit controversial,
也许有些荒唐
- 321
but, uh, go with me.
不过先听我说
- 322
Well, first of all, let me tell you,
首先 我要告诉你们
- 323
that I am in the best shape of my life.
现在我有一辈子中最好的体型
- 324
So?
所以?
- 325
So... what if I was your surrogate?
所以 不如我做你们的代孕母亲?
- 326
Yeah, I know. I know it might sound a little crazy,
我知道这听起来有些疯狂
- 327
but I am the only one in the world
但我是世界上唯一一个
- 328
that you can trust to put the baby's needs first.
你们可以放心的人
- 329
You know, I'll exercise more, I'll eat better...
我会做更多锻炼 更均衡地饮食
- 330
Mother, no!
不 妈妈