- 621
Andrew, the judge is not seriously gonna believe
安德鲁 法官不会相信
- 622
that I beat you.
我打你
- 623
Oh, I'm not talking about that kind of abuse.
我说的可不是家庭暴力
- 624
You know, it's funny...
要更有趣
- 625
The angrier I get,
我越生气
- 626
the more these repressed memories start to come up.
那些被压抑的记忆就越清晰
- 627
You can't be serious.
你胡说八道
- 628
Like, touching me in places you shouldn't have...
比如碰我那些你不该碰的地方
- 629
No one is ever gonna believe a word of that.
没人会相信这些
- 630
Yeah, well, you know how people are.
是啊 你知道人是怎么样的
- 631
They might say that they believe you,
会说相信你
- 632
but... They'll always wonder.
但是 永远心存怀疑
- 633
So if I were you...
如果我是你
- 634
I'd back the hell off.
就做好最坏的打算
- 635
Come on, Justin.
走 贾斯丁
- 636
I'm gonna buy you something pretty.
我要给你买点好东西
- 637
Justin!
贾斯丁!
- 638
On second thought,
改变主意了
- 639
I will have another glass of wine.
再喝一杯
- 640
You can leave the bottle.
整瓶都留下吧