- 2
Well, if Libby here likes us as much as we like her,
好 如果利比能像我们喜欢她那样 喜欢我们
- 3
we should just go ahead and move to adopt her baby girl. Who's the father?
- 那么我们愿意 继续收养她的小女孩 - 父亲是谁?
- 4
Honestly, I don't know.
说实话 我不知道
- 5
Carlos and Gaby made a deal...
卡洛斯和加布做了桩交易...
- 6
I did remarry my ex, but it was only because
我是和我的前夫又复婚了 那只是因为
- 7
he has great health insurance. Susan made amends...
他有很好的医疗保险 苏珊想要改善...
- 8
You know, I never thought I'd have such a good time
你知道 我从未想过能和我的女朋友
- 9
hanging out with my girlfriend and her husband.
以及她的丈夫 相处得如此融洽
- 10
And Mike... Didn't she mention we dated?
而麦克... 她没提到我们曾经在一起过吗?
- 11
Made a confession... Liar! You've just been leading me on!
自己... 骗子 你一直都在欺骗我的感情
- 12
You're obviously still in love with this guy!
很明显你还爱着这家伙
- 13
Of his own.
坦白了
- 14
On her first day of sobriety,
在她清醒的第一天
- 15
Bree Van De Kamp found an old cork,
布里.范-德-坎普 发现了一个旧酒瓶塞
- 16
which reminded her just how much she craved chablis.
提醒了她 是多么的渴望喝酒
- 17
So she called her sponsor, who came over with a DVD
于是她找人来帮忙 那人带来一盘DVD
- 18
which they watched till her craving had passed.
他们一直看DVD 直到她不再渴望喝酒
- 19
Five days later, after she developed a thirst for Merlot,
五天后 当她 再次渴望干红葡萄酒
- 20
Peter arrived with a deck of cards.
彼得带着一副扑克牌来了