- 461
Pure hatred.
恨之入骨
- 462
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道你在说些什么
- 463
Oh, I think I do.
我想我知道
- 464
Phil, come meet my basically ex-husband.
菲尔 过来见见我的准前夫
- 465
Thank you. Carlos.
谢谢 卡洛斯
- 466
Carlos, this is my new friend, Phil Lopez.
卡洛斯 这是我的新朋友 菲尔·洛佩兹
- 467
- We've met, Gabby. - Really?
-我们认识 加布 -真的吗
- 468
Well, that's weird. When?
这可太奇怪了 什么时候
- 469
Fairview Chamber of Commerce, the annual dinner.
美景镇商会的周年晚宴上
- 470
Oh, my God, that's right. That's right!
我的天啊 没错 没错
- 471
You were up for the Latino Businessman of the Year award
你在竞逐年度最佳拉丁裔商人
- 472
that Phil won.
但菲尔赢了
- 473
- Well, actually, I beat him out twice. - No!
-其实 我打败了他两次 -不是吧
- 474
Oh, I remember. Carlos was so annoyed.
我想起来了 卡洛斯当时被惹恼了
- 475
What did you say, hon?
你是怎么说的 亲爱的
- 476
"He may have that trophy, but I've got you."
他或许是获得了奖杯 但是我有你
- 477
Ain't life funny?
太有意思了
- 478
Gabby, can we talk for a sec?
加布 我们能谈一会儿吗
- 479
Not now.
现在可不行
- 480
Phil and I are getting in the hot tub.
菲尔和我还要去泡热水浴缸呢