纽约英语口语网新版
营业中对话
第 93 课:购买纪念品-3

S:They mean "tea" and "Hong Kong". 那是指"茶"和"香港".

C:I see. Give me two, please. 原来如此, 给我两罐.

S:Any other things, madam? 小姐, 还有其他需要吗?

C:No, thanks. I think that's enough. How much does that come to? 没有了, 谢谢. 我想这些就够了. 一共多少钱呢?

S:Just a moment, please I'll figure it out. 请稍等, 让我算一算,

The total is four hundred and fifty dollars. 合计四百五十元.

C:Here's the money. 给钱.

S:Thank you, madam. Your change. 谢谢,小姐, 你的找零.

C:Keep it, please. 请你留下吧.

S:It's very kind of you, but we can't accept tips. 感谢你, 小姐, 但我们是不能接受小费的.

C:I see. I'll take it back. 明白了. 那我只好收回了.