纽约英语口语网新版
国际商务英语
Unit 12 Terms of Pay ment 支付条款 - A-2
基本用语

11. We have instructed our bank to open an irrevocable documentary letter of credit in your favor. The amount is $ 1,300.00. 我们已通知我方银行开立以你方为受益人的、不可撤消的、跟单信 用证,其金额为一千三百美金。

12. We ' d like you to accept D/P for this transaction and future ones. 我们希望你们对这笔交易和今后的交易接受付款交单方式。

13. Your proposal for payment by time draft for Order No.1 is accept- able to us. 对于你方一号订单,我们可以接受你们远期汇票支付的提议。

14. We shall draw on you at 60 days sight the goods have been shipped. Please honor our draft when it falls due. 货物装运后,我们将向你方开出见票六十天内付款的汇票,请到期 即付。

15. The bank has just advised us that our Draft No.2 was declined (rejected, refused). 我们刚收到银行通知,我们的第二号汇票被拒付了。

16. Under the installment plan, 20% of the contract value is to be paid with orders. 根据这个分期付款计划,合同总值的百分之二十应在订货时付讫。

17. Please indicate that the L/C is negotiable in our country. 请注明信用证在我国可以议付。

18. We shall open an irrevocable letter of credit in your favor, payable in Hong Kong against shipping documents. 我方将开立以你方为受益人的、不可撤消的信用证,在香港付款交单。

19. Your request for D/P payment has been considered and we agree to grant you this facility. 我们已经考虑过了你方付款交单的要求,并同意给予你们这个方便。

20. The time draft is to be countersigned by the Bank of Hong Kong, certifying that your signature is true and valid. 远期汇票要由香港银行回签,以证明你方签字是真实、有效的。