纽约英语口语网新版
国际商务英语
Unit 15 Claim 索赔 - A-1
基本用语

1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration. 请合理考虑我们的索赔要求。

2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible. 请调查此事,并尽快将货物发给我们以弥补数量的不足。

3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000. 至于你方产品的品质低劣问题,我方要求你方赔偿一万美元。

4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time. 由于你方未能及时交货,我方将向你方提出由此而遭受的全部损失的索赔。

5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival. 任何有关该产品质量问题的申诉应该在货物到达后的十五天内提出。

6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products. 我们的客户投诉我们的产品质量低劣。

7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a prompt settlement. 看来情况已十分清楚,我们希望你能设法尽快解决问题。

8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted. 很遗憾,我们无法接受你方关于货物短装的索赔。

9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you. 我方检验证明,货物受损是由于包装不当而造成的。因此,我们不得不将此事提交你处解决。

10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them. 由于这些产品质量低劣,所以我方把 20 箱全部退回,并务必请贵方更换这些产品。