纽约英语口语网新版
国际商务英语
Unit 15 Claim 索赔 - A-2
基本用语

11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods. 因货号有误,致使到货错误。对此,我们深表歉意。

12. The goods we ' ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered. 我们收到的货物与订货样品不符。

13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle the claim. 考虑到我们之间长期的业务关系,我们愿意各让一半解决这项索赔。

14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us. 我们希望这一不幸事件将不会影响到我们双方之间的关系。

15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing. 很明显,货物短缺系包装遗漏所致。

16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight. 考虑到我们之间的业务关系,我们准备接受 25 吨短装的索赔。

17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction. 我们很抱歉你们不满意我们货物的质量。

18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries. 我们保证在以后的交货中不会出现类似的事件。

19. Enclosed is the surveyor ' s report on the three damaged cases. 内附有鉴定人对这破损的三箱货物的鉴定报告。

20. Here ' s a survey report by a well-known lab in Houston, whose testimony is absolutely reliable. 这是由休斯顿的一个著名实验室提供的一份检验报告,证据绝对可靠。