纽约英语口语网新版
伯明翰英语口语
第 116 课:What's the matter? 哪里不舒服?

Angela: Yes. Did your nephew send you that joke? 是的。是你外甥寄来的笑话吗?

Anna: No, he didn't send it. 不,他没寄给我。

Anna: I phoned my sister last night, and I spoke to him. He's not very well. 我昨晚打电话给我姐姐的时候,我也跟他说话了。他生病了。

Angela: What's the matter? 哪里不舒服?

Anna: Just a cold, I think. He's in bed, and he's got a temperature - 我想只是感冒而已。他发烧躺在床上━

Anna: but he's still telling jokes. Here's another one: 但仍然不停的讲笑话。告诉你一则笑话:

Anna: A man went to see the doctor. He said: "Doctor, I think I'm invisible." 一名男子去看医生。他说:“医生,我想我变成隐形人了。”

Anna: The doctor said: "Who said that?" 医生说:“那是谁说的话?”

Angela: Very good. 非常有意思。

Anna: And another one: Another man went to see the doctor. 另外一则:另一名男子去看医生。

Anna: He said: "Doctor,I've lost my memory."The doctor said: "When did this happen?" 他说:“医生,我丧失记忆了。”医生说:“什么时候开始?”

Anna: The man said: "When did what happen?" 那名男子说:“什么事什么时候开始的?”

Angela: Very good. When you speak to him again, tell him this one: 非常好。下次你再跟他说话时,告诉他这则笑话:

Angela: Nurse: "Doctor, the Invisible Man is here." 护士说:“医生,隐形人来了。”

Angela: Doctor: "Tell him I can't see him." 医生说:“告诉他我看不见他。”