纽约英语口语网新版
伯明翰英语口语
第 77 课:Anna Walker?安娜·渥尔克?

Woman1: One moment, sir. ... She's in Room--请等一下,先生……她在房间里……

Mr Jone: Hello? Hello? Oh ... 010-852-3-676011.喂?喂?噢……010━852━3━676011。

Woman2: Hello?喂?

Mr Jone: Hello. I called a few moments ago. We were cut off.喂。我刚刚打过一次电话。电话中途断了。

Mr Jone: Could I speak to Miss Anna Walker, please?我能和安娜·渥尔克小姐说话吗?

Woman2: Could you say that again? This is a very bad line.你能再说一遍吗?这条线路不清楚。

Mr Jone: Could I speak to Anna Walker, please?请接安娜·渥尔克小姐。

Woman2: Anna Walker?安娜·渥尔克?

Mr Jone: Yes.是的。

Woman2: I think you have the wrong number.我想你打错电话了。

Mr Jone: Isn't that the Hong Kong Hotel in Kowloon?您是九龙的香港酒店吗?

Woman2: No. This is a Chinese restaurant in Manhattan.不是。这里是一家位于曼哈顿的中国餐馆。

Mr Jone: Oh. Sorry.噢。对不起。

Woman2: That's OK. Bye.没关系。再见。

Mr Jone: Goodbye. Hmm ... International telegrams: 193.再见。嗯……国际电信公司:193。

Operator: nternational telegrams. 国际电信公司。

Mr Jone: I'd like to send a telegram to Hong Kong.... Hello? Hello? 我想要发一封到香港的电报。……喂?喂?