- 341
Do you know any friends that he might have,
你知道他有什么朋友吗
- 342
anywhere he might be holed up?
可能会藏在哪里
- 343
I know you were close to him
我知道你跟他比较亲近
- 344
Funny thing, since he beat me
真是可笑 自从他打了我
- 345
and threw me down the stairs,
把我从楼梯上推下来之后
- 346
we just don't stay in touch like we should.
我们之间的联系也就断了
- 347
Since when do you care so much about Zach Young?
你从什么时侯起这么关心扎克·杨了
- 348
It's complicated
情况很复杂
- 349
I'll bet
我看也是
- 350
I'm sure he's out there somewhere trying to find his father,
他一定是躲在某处想找到他父亲
- 351
which I trust you made impossible.
不过我想你已经把他杀了
- 352
No, I let Paul go.
不 我把保罗放了
- 353
I couldn't go through with it.
我过不了我自己这关
- 354
That was a mistake.
大错特错
- 355
He will spend the rest of his life running from the police.
他的下半生都要东躲西藏
- 356
I think that's punishment enough
我想这惩罚已经够了
- 357
Zach is the only connection that Paul has with his dead wife
扎克是保罗与他死去的妻子唯一的联系
- 358
At some point, he will run back here looking for him
总有一天 他会回来这里找他
- 359
I don't like to be negative,
我不是打击你
- 360
but you really should have killed him
不过 你真的应该杀了他