- 361
a two-time state science fair almost-champion.
差点拿两届州赛冠军的选手哦
- 362
Let me grab a flashlight.
我去拿手电
- 363
Maybe you could also grab a shirt.
你最好再穿件衬衫
- 364
And some pants. Pants would be nice.
还有长裤 那就更好了
- 365
Susan, can I come in?
苏珊 我能进来吗
- 366
I'm with a client. Take a number.
我在接客 请排队等候
- 367
Susan, please.
苏珊 求你了
- 368
Everything I said
我所说过的每一句话
- 369-370
came out of my own insecurity and fear that I might, well, I might disappoint you.
都源于内心的恐惧和不安全感 因为我害怕让你失望
- 371
I was gonna stay mad at you another hour,
我本打算再生一小时气
- 372
but your damn accent gets me every time.
但你可恶的口音总让我无法抗拒
- 373
- Blimey, you don't say? - Don't push it.
-真的吗 -别逼我
- 374
I don't mean to break the flow, but I just...
我不是有意要打断的 只是...
- 375-376
Look, I know that I'm only your second lover ever, and I know that means a lot.
我知道我是你这么多年来的第二个情人 我也了解这意义重大
- 377
I just don't want it to mean too much.
我只是不想陷得太深
- 378
I'm not following you.
我不懂你的意思
- 379
What do you want it to mean?
你觉得这意味着什么
- 380-381
The last time you did this, it turned into a lifetime commitment.
你上一次爱上一个人时 把这种爱变成了一生的承诺