- 581
Hi.
你好
- 582
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 很抱歉
- 583
Here's your watch. Guess I'll just buy Tammy a new one.
你的表 我要给塔米新买一块了
- 584-585
Don't you mean her daddy will buy her one and launder the money through you? I don't blame you for being angry.
你是说她爸会给她新买一块 只是经你的手付钱罢了 我不怨你生我的气
- 586
I should have told you the truth from the start.
我一开始就该告诉你实情
- 587-588
But when I saw you there in the moonlight, it took me right back to when we were together. Me, too.
但我看到你 站在月光下 让我回想起我们曾共度的时光 我也是
- 589
Do you wanna sit down?
你坐下吧
- 590
You know, you're pretty hard to stay mad at.
真的很难一直生你气
- 591
Good. 'Cause I really didn't want this to end badly.
很好 因为我真不想以那种方式结束
- 592
Who says it has to end?
谁说要结束了
- 593
- What are you talking about? - Well, I'm single now.
-你在说什么 -我现在是单身
- 594-595
And I thought we could maybe... Gabby, I'm getting married.
我想我们也许... 加布 我要结婚了
- 596
Sure. And I was married when we got together.
是啊 但我结婚时 我们也在一起了
- 597
Right, but that is not how I'm gonna be married.
是的 但那不是我所希望的婚姻
- 598-599
Well, that's what I thought, but, trust me, marriage is hard. I know that.
那倒是我所认为的 但相信我 维系婚姻真的很难 我知道
- 600-601
But I love Tammy, and I don't wanna screw it up. 'Cause enough of those screwups and you just end up alone.
但我爱塔米 我不想把婚事搞砸 因为总不珍惜眼前 最后只会形影孤单