纽约英语口语网新版
芝加哥英语口语
第 21 课:Talking About the Past and the Present 谈论过去和现在 - 2

Conversation : On a Farm在一家农场

WALTER: Do you have a family?你成家了吗?

MARTIN: Yes. I have a wife, a son and a daughter.成了,我有妻子,儿子和女儿。

WALTER: Are they with you here?他们和你一起来这儿了吗?

MARTIN: No, they're in Baltimore. My wife is working.没有,他们在巴尔的摩,我妻子上班。

WALTER: My brother lives in Philadelphia. That's in the East.我兄弟住在费城,在美国东部。

MARTIN: That's right.不错。

WALTER: My sister lives in the West. She lives in Los Angeles. She lived in San Diego last year.我妹妹住在西部,她住在洛杉矶,她去年住在圣地亚哥。

MARTIN: Is she married?她结婚了吗?

WALTER: Yes, she is.结婚了。

MARTIN: What does she do?她做什么工作?

WALTER: She makes airplanes. Her husband makes airplanes, too.她制造飞机,她丈夫也是造飞机的。

MARTIN: Are your parents living?你的父母还健在吗?

WALTER: Yes, they are.是的。

MARTIN: Where do they live?他们住在哪儿?

WALTER: They live in San Diego. They lived with my sister.他们住在圣地亚哥,他们过去和我妹妹住在一起。

MARTIN: Was your sister married?那时,你妹妹结婚了吗?

WALTER: No. She is married now. She married last year. She moved to Los Angeles. They stayed in San Diego.没有,但她现在结婚了,她去年结的婚。她搬到了洛杉矶 ,他们现在住在圣地亚哥。 