纽约英语口语网新版
哥伦布英语
第 58 课:To My Dear Mother 致亲爱的母亲

My dear Mother, why do you always look tired? 我亲爱的母亲,您为什么看上去总是这样疲惫?

If I were a spirit, I'd bring you a bunch of roses 如果我是个精灵,我愿带给您一捧玫瑰

And drown your fatigue in their sweet scent. 将您的疲倦淹没在花的芬芳之中。

My dear Mother, why is it always hard for you to sleep? 我亲爱的母亲,您为什么总是难以入眠?

If I were a sleeping pill, I'd fall into your water glass and accompany you
throughout the night. 如果我是安眠药,我愿落入您的水杯,整夜陪伴着您。

My dear Mother, why do you always frown? 我亲爱的母亲,您为什么总是皱着眉头?

If I were a joke book, I'd be open everyday 如果我是一本笑话书,我愿每天打开,

And make you laugh happily. 让你笑口常开。

My dear Mother, you are always good to me. 我亲爱的母亲,你总是对我那么好。

When I graduate from school, 当我毕业时,

I will say, "I bless you forever! 我将说,“我永远为您祈祷。”