纽约英语口语网新版
金巴利英语口语
第 15 课: Anything else for you? 还要别的吗?

Johnnie: Perfect! 太好了!

Fredo: Anything else for you? 还要别的吗?

Johnnie: No, nothing else. Good thing Lover's Day only comes once a year. 不,不用了。还好情人节一年只来一次。

Fredo: Yes, but don't forget Valentine's Day in February! 是呀,但是别忘了二月还有个西洋情人节!

Johnnie: You're right, if I don't buy flowers then, I'll be in the doghouse. 你说得没错。如果到时我忘了送花,我就惨了。

Fredo: And don't forget about Japanese Lover's Day, either! 别忘了还有个日本的情人节!

Johnnie: Ai-ya! I don't want to hear any more. 哎呀!我听不下去了。

Fredo: Here's our name card. By registering on our website, you can receive e-mail reminders for when to buy flowers. 这是我们的名片。在网站登录,我们会在你该送花时,寄电子邮件通知你。

Johnnie: Gee, thanks. 乖乖,谢啦。

Fredo: See, that's why I stay single. Then I always have spare cash during the
holidays. 看吧,这就是我单身的原因。这样一来我在假日时还会有多余的钱。

Johnnie: Yeah, but with these good looks, what can I do? I'm a girl magnet. 是呀,但是生来一付好面孔,我又能怎么办?我是个少女杀手。

Fredo: [Laughing]Okay, girl magnet. I need to unpack some flowers. (笑)好,少女杀手。我得去拆开一些花了。

Johnnie: Go ahead, I'm thinking of sweet nothings for these cards. "Roses are red, violets are blue; you like me, I like you, too." 去吧,我正在想一些甜言蜜语可以写在卡片上:‘红玫瑰,紫罗兰,你爱我,我爱你。’

Fredo: Don't quit your day job, Romeo. 我看你得再努力一点,罗密欧。