纽约英语口语网新版
金巴利英语口语
第 24 课: Me leaving this place is key! 我离开这地方才是关键!

A2: But ma'am, this is for YOUR own safety--optimal tire pressure is key. 但小姐,这可是为你的自身安全着想——适当的胎压是关键。

Elain: Me leaving this place is key! 我离开这地方才是关键!

A2: Not until I clean your windows! 在我帮你清挡风玻璃前都不能走!

Elain: Hey, hey, why are you polishing my hubcaps? 嘿,嘿,你干嘛在我的轮圈上打蜡?

A2: Lady, your entire car needs my special touch. 小姐,你整辆车都需要我特别的照顾呢。

Elain: You're a moron. Oh, no! Darn! I left my purse at home. 你这个猪头。喔,不!该死!我把钱包丢在家里了。

A2: Well, well, well. Come back with the money later, and you can get your car back, ma'am. I do love poetic justice! 啧啧啧。小姐,等下拿钱回来,你才可以领走你的车。我最喜欢恶有恶报了。

Stefan: We made it! The Bangkok International Airport. 咱们办到了!曼谷国际机场。

Leah: What do we do first? Grab a bus downtown? Go shopping? Put on our bathing suits? 我们要先做啥?找辆巴士进城?逛街?换泳衣游泳去?

Stefan: Um, yeah, right. Maybe we need cash first. 嗯,是喔。可能我们得先去换现金。

Leah: I still have money leftover from Vietnam! 我在越南的钱还有剩一些!

Stefan: Leah, Dong won't buy you the time of day here. 莉雅,越南盾在这里派不上用场。

Leah: I forgot. Hey, isn't that the guy we met in Indonesia? 我忘了。嘿,那不是我们在印度尼西亚碰到的那个家伙吗?

Stefan: Oh, no, he's coming over here. I'm going to change some money. 惨了,他正朝这儿走来。我要去换点钱了。