纽约英语口语网新版
金巴利英语口语
第 33 课: How about the family doctor? 家医科如何?

Patty: Hello? 喂?

RP: Yes, this is Happy Health Clinic. May I help you? 你好,欢喜健康诊所。有什么需要吗?

Patty: I need to make an appointment. 我要预约挂号。

RP: Could I have your name and date of birth, please? 麻烦给我你的姓名和生日好吗?

Patty: Patty Summers. June 21, 1969. 派蒂桑默斯。一九六九年六月二十一日。

RP: What kind of doctor would you like to see? 那你要看哪一科呢?

Patty: Any doctor! Just get me in! 随便一科!帮我挂上就是了!

RP: Oh, well, what are your symptoms, Miss? 呃,你有哪些症状呢,小姐?

Patty: I have a sore throat, a stomachache... 我喉咙痛、胃痛……

RP: How about the family doctor? 家医科如何?

Patty: Fine. But make it ASAP. 可以。但是越快越好。

RP: Do you prefer any certain doctor, Miss? 你有偏好哪位特定医师吗,小姐?

Patty: No, but I don't want an old fogy or some kid straight out of medical school! 没有,但是我不要老古板或是刚从医学院毕业的菜鸟!

RP: I've got you down for this afternoon at 1:00 with Dr. Burns. You're number 13. 我已经安排你今天下午一点与伯恩斯医师看诊。你的号码是十三号。

Patty: Great. I never get the lucky numbers. 好极了。我从来没拿过幸运数字。

RP: Be sure to be on time, Miss. Good day! 请务必准时,小姐。再见!