纽约英语口语网新版
金巴利英语口语
第 50 课: Look, they're holding hands! 看,他们牵手了!

Denise: But they're famous. I'd love to be in their shoes! 但是她们有名。我真想象她们一样!

Amanda: To me, it's what's inside that's important, not what's outside. 对我而言,内在才是重要的,不是外在。

Denise: If I could only lose weight... 只要我可以瘦下来……

Amanda: See you, girls. I've got a jogging date. 再见了,姊妹们。我跟人约了要慢跑。

Denise: Bye, Amanda. 再见,阿曼达。

Crystal: God, she really needs to run. Look at how big she is. 天啊,她真的需要跑跑。她实在有够肥。

Denise: Her waist must be 27 at the least. I shudder to think. 她的腰至少有二十七吋。我想到就发抖。

Crystal: Is she showing off her body or something? 她该不会是在展示她的身材吧?

Denise: Tight clothes may be in style, but her fat is almost bulging out. 也许现在流行紧身衣吧,但是她的肥肉都快爆出来了。

Crystal: Enough already. Listen to us. Let me tell you about this new guy. 够了。瞧我们说到哪去了。让我告诉你我新喜欢上的男生。

Denise: Finally. Fill me in on all the juicy gossip. 终于。告诉我所有精彩的八卦。

Crystal: Well, he's tall, with dark hair,and... 嗯,他高高的,深色头发,还有……

Denise: [Looking out the window] Wow, that's a nice looking guy! (看窗外)喔,有个帅哥!

Crystal: Oh, my god! That's Mick, the guy I like. 噢,我的天!那是麦克,我喜欢的男生。

Denise: What's he doing with Amanda? Is he her running date? 他跟阿曼达在一起干嘛?他跟她一起慢跑吗?

Crystal: Not a chance. He must be her brother or something. Let's go talk to... 不可能。他一定是她哥哥或是谁谁谁的。我们过去跟他聊……

Denise: Look, they're holding hands! 看,他们牵手了!

Crystal: Oh, my god. 噢,我的天!