纽约英语口语网新版
金巴利英语口语
第 60 课: Serve it up! 那就上菜吧!

Gustavo: Let me see...let's try...WILL!! 我看看……我们来吃一些……威尔!!

Will: GUSTAVO!! How'd you find me?! 小古!!你们怎么找到我的?!

Gustavo: We just got lucky! We heard you were working near here. 我们只是走运!我们听说你在这区附近工作。

Will: I needed to run away from everything—it was all too much. 我需要逃离一切——我实在吃不消了。

Gustavo: We know. Jim even talked to Ivy. We just wanted to make sure you were OK. 我们知道。吉姆还跟艾薇聊过。我们只想确定你还好。

Will: OK? Opening this stall was the best thing that ever happened to me! 还好?摆这摊子是我做过最棒的事!

Jim: It was? Err, it is? 是吗?呃,真的吗?

Will: Yeah. I love the independence and satisfaction of doing well at my own business! 对啊。我爱死将自己的小生意做得有声有色的独立与满足感!

Jim: That's great, Will! But where did you get the start-up money ?真棒,威尔!但是你的创业金打哪来?

Will: I dumped those stocks you suggested I buy. I need to stay away from the market for a while. 我把你建议我买的那些股票全抛售了。我需要远离股市一阵子。

Jim: Sorry for the bad advice, pal. 抱歉给你出馊主意,兄弟。

Will: Buy a lot of my chicken hearts and pig intestines, and I'll let you off the hook! 买一堆鸡心跟猪肠,我就放你一马!

Jim: Serve it up! 那就上菜吧!