纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 102 课: My breakfast is cold! 我的早餐是冷的

Mom: Good morning, dear. Did you have a nice sleep? 亲爱的,早安。睡得好不好?
Howard: Urgh. Grrr. 喔。呃。

Mom: What was that? Come on! You have to hurry. It's almost time to go. 怎么回事?拜托!你要快一点。差不多该出门了。

Howard: My breakfast is cold! 我的早餐是冷的!

Mom: Pardon me? What's the matter with you? You look like a zombie! 你说什么?你到底怎么搞的?你看起来像行尸走肉!

Howard: I just want a hot breakfast, that's all! OK? 我只不过想要一顿热腾腾的早餐!可以吗?

Mom: Watch your mouth. And don't point any fingers-the cold breakfast is your own fault. Now hurry! 你讲话注意一点。而且别想怪罪别人—— 早餐冷掉要怪你自己。你动作快一点!

Howard: [Mumbling] I'm not hungry anymore. (嘟哝)我不饿了。

Mom: What time did you go to sleep, young man? Are you staying up past your bedtime again? 小伙子,你几点上床睡觉?你又过了就寝时间才睡吗?

Howard: It doesn't matter. 那不重要。

Mom: That's it! I've had it! Your grumpiness makes everyone suffer. Mark my words: things are gonna change around here! 好了!我受够了!你的坏脾气让大家受不了。给我听好:从现在起情况要改变了!

Dad: Howard, your mother tells me that you're staying up too late. 霍华,你妈告诉我你太晚睡了。

Howard: I don't think so. I get enough sleep...like six hours a night. 我可不觉得。我睡够了……一个晚上六个钟头。

Dad: Grown-ups sleep six hours. You need at least eight or nine hours, just like your brother. 成年人睡六个钟头。你至少需要八到九个小时,跟你弟弟一样。

Howard: Like Seth? He's a little kid. He needs more sleep than me. 跟赛司一样?他是小孩子。他比我需要睡眠。

Dad: Seth could teach you a thing or two about listening to your parents. 赛司可以教教你要听爸妈的话。

Howard: Ha! That'll be the day! 哈!你就慢慢等吧!

Dad: Your bedtime is ten o'clock from now on. 从现在起,你的就寝时间是十点。