纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 117 课: It's only a hot spring. 只不过是温泉

Jeff: I waited for you forever, man! I thought you'd left. 我等了你老半天耶,老兄!我还以为你走了。

Wayne: Just walked the ladies out to a taxi. You have nothing to worry about. But it looks like you'll have a black eye. 只是陪小姐们走去外面搭出租车。你没什么好担心的。但是看起来你会有个黑眼圈。

Jeff: How humiliating! Let's get out of here! 真是丢死人了!我们离开这里!

Wayne: You sure you're done fishing? 你确定你钓完妞了吗?

Jeff: I am so done, I don't think I'll be coming out for a while! 钓完了,我不认为我短时间内会重出江湖!

Wayne: Well, my night was definitely worth it. [looks at Ana's phone number and smiles] 这个嘛,我今晚可是相当值得的。(看着安娜的电话号码微笑)

Morley: There's one thing about going to a hot spring that makes me nervous! 洗温泉有件事让我很紧张!

Kathy: What could that be? 有什么好紧张的?

Morley: Well, I don't even know you guys all that well... 嗯,我跟你们还不是很熟……

Kathy: So? It's only a hot spring. 所以呢?只不过是温泉。

Morley: Yeah, but... uh, I'm not comfortable with you guys seeing me in the buff. 是啦,可是……嗯,让你们看到我光溜溜的很不自在。

Kathy: In the buff? Ha-ha! I'm not going to be bathing nude! 光溜溜?哈哈!我才不会裸体泡汤!