纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 2 课: He told me he's into you. 他跟我说他迷上你了

Taylor: Romeo, tell her you love her yet? 罗密欧,跟她说你爱她没?

Holly: [Upset] Taylor, leave us alone! (生气)泰勒,别来烦我们!

Taylor: Ooh, “us.” Leave “us” alone. OK, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. 喔,‘我们’。别来烦‘我们’。好吧,我就不烦你们两小无猜了。

Holly: [Chasing Taylor] You always do this! I should've stayed home and watched the Jerry Lewis Telethon. (追泰勒)你老是这样子!我该待在家里看《杰瑞刘易斯电视马拉松》的。

Taylor: [Stops] Hah! It's not that bad. How's things with Tarzan coming along anyway? [Holly hits him] Ouch! (停步)哈!没那么糟吧。跟泰山到底进行的如何啊?(荷莉打他)痛!

Holly: You tell me. You've been the one hanging out with him. 你告诉我啊。你可是跟他相处过的人。

Taylor: Ouch! He told me he's into you. 痛啊!他跟我说他迷上你了。

Holly: [Surprised] Really? (惊讶)真的?

Gimi: This is for you. Um, Holly? Can I talk to you alone for a minute? 这是给你的。嗯,荷莉?我可以单独跟你说一下话吗?

Holly: [Suddenly shy] Uh...sure. Taylor just told me that... (瞬间害羞)嗯……好。泰勒刚跟我说……

Gimi: ...I like you? It's true. When I took your picture, your image didn't just make an impression on my negatives, it also made an impression on my heart. ……我喜欢你吗?这是真的。当我拍你的时候,你的影像不止显影在我的底片上,也烙印在我的心里。

Holly: [Embarrassed] I don't know what to say. I like you, too. (尴尬)我不知道该怎么说。我也喜欢你。

Gimi: [Excited] Really?! I mean...you mean...you do? (兴奋)真的?!我是说……你是说……你真的吗?

Holly: [Laughs, and then serious] Yeah, Gimi. I do. (笑,然后正经)对的,吉米。我喜欢你。