纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 26 课: That's not funny. 并不好笑

Wei: I saw the ride you want to go on. 我有看到你想坐的那种云霄飞车。

Trev: You mean Colossus? The tallest and fastest wooden coaster in the world? 你是说‘太阳神’?世界最高最快的木制云霄飞车?

Wei: The one and only. But, are you sure you want to ride it after all that food? 就是那个。可是,你确定吃了那些食物后还要坐吗?

Trev: No problem. I've never tossed my cookies on a roller coaster before. 没问题。我以前从未在云霄飞车上吐过。

Wei: I'm still a bit worried. That ride has tons of hills. 我还是有点担心。那个有很多起伏。

Trev: And the tallest of them is thirty-five meters. 而它最高的起伏是三十五公尺。

Wei: Make sure you bring your barf bag. 千万别忘了带着你的呕吐袋。

Trev: I'll just use your backpack. 我会用妳的背包。

Wei: That's not funny. 并不好笑。

Paul: Woohoo! This is great. Hey, Trev. 唷呵!太爽了。嘿,崔佛。

Trev: Uhhh...I don't feel so good. 嗯……我觉得不太舒服。

Paul: Hey, you're looking kind of green. 嘿,你看起来脸色发青。

Trev: I taste those nachos I just ate. 我嘴里冒出刚吃的那些起司辣酱起司玉米片了。

Paul: You're gonna upchuck. Go that way. 你要吐了。往那边吐。

Trev: Hungh, hungh, blahhhh!! 啊,哇,哇啊!

Paul: Wow, look at that. Your puke must be ten meters long. 哇。你看看。你的呕吐物大概有十公尺长。

Trev: Ah. All that wasted food. 啊。那些食物都浪费掉了。

Paul: Look in front of us at Wei. 你看我们前面的小薇。

Trev: Oh no! I hit her with my chunks. 糟糕!我吐到她身上了。

Paul: You're gonna have some apologizing to do. 你要跟她好好道歉了。