纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 27 课: It's about time you realize that. 也该是时候了

Trev: Wei, I should have listened to you. 小薇,我应该听你话的。

Wei: It's about time you realize that. 也该是时候了。

Trev: Do you think you'll ever forgive me for throwing up on you? 你想你会原谅我吐在你身上吗?

Wei: In a while. But first, let's go get something to eat. I'm starved. 要一阵子。不过,我们先去吃点东西吧。我饿死了。

Trev: No...Not more food. 不……别再吃东西了。

Wei: Oh yeah. Mmm, Chinese food and hamburgers. Sounds delicious. 喔,我才要吃呢。嗯,中国菜,还有汉堡。听起来真好吃。

Trev: I think I'm going to be sick again. 我想我又要吐了。

Wei: Imagine all the cheese in your stomach. 想象一下在你肚子里的那些起司。

Trev: [Throws up again] Blah, hargh, hungh. (又吐了)啊,哇,啊。

Mom: Luke! Are you ready for a big, big surprise? 路克!准备好接受一个超大惊喜了吗?

Luke: I guess so. What is it? 可以啊。什么惊喜?

Mom: It's something that you really need! 是某样你非常需要的东西!

Luke: A new baseball glove? 新的棒球手套?

Mom: No. 不对。

Luke: A cell phone! 手机!

Mom: No! You don't need a cell phone-you're too young. 不对!你不需要手机——你还太小。