纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 42 课: I hope that guy's all right. 我希望那家伙没事

Holly: Man, Nell, you really raked in the candy. 天啊,妮尔,你真的搜括到一堆糖果。

Nell: And it's a lot of good stuff. Wanna see? [dumps bag out on floor] 而且有好多好东西。想看吗?(在地板上把袋子倒出来)

Holly: Wow, mind if I have a candy bar? You've got like thirty. 哇,介意我拿一根巧克力棒吗?你拿了大概有三十条吧。

Nell: Well...um...I guess. Here, you can have this one. I don't like it that much. 呃……嗯……好吧。来,这条给你。我不是很喜欢这个。

Holly: Hah, thanks. OK, two rules. Let an adult make sure the candy's OK before you eat it, and no more than ten pieces. 哈,谢啦。好,两条规则。你吃之前,先让一位大人确定糖果没问题,而且不可以超过十个。

Nell: Aw...mom always lets me eat as much as I want! 啊……妈妈都让我想吃多少就吃多少。

Yi-jun: You know, I haven't heard from Bryan since before we went to his Haunted Woods. 我们去布莱恩的鬼森林前,我就没听到他的消息了。

Holly: [Laughing] Well, maybe he's mad at us for hurting that werewolf. (笑)呃,或许他在气我们伤到他的狼人吧。

Yi-jun: Hah! I hope that guy's all right. Holly, what do I do with these beads? 哈!我希望那家伙没事。荷莉,这些珠珠我该拿来做啥?

Holly: They go around your stomach. Anyway, didn't he say he would come by tonight after haunting people? 是要绕在你的肚子上。不过,他没跟你说他今晚会装鬼吓人之后再来吗?

Yi-jun: Yeah...OK, what do you think of my costume? Do I look like a genie? 好了……成了,你觉得我的道具服如何?我看起来像是精灵吗?

Holly: You look great! Will you grant me three wishes? 你看来棒极了!你能帮我实现三个愿望吗?