纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 48 课: I doubt you would call it trouble. 我想你不会称它为麻烦

Trev: Hey, buddies. What's up? 嘿,伙伴们。什么事啊?

Paul: You really won big. What are you going to do now? 你真的赢了不少。你现在想做什么?

Trev: Take you guys out for a night on the town. 带你们出去狂欢一晚。

Paul: Really? You don't have to do that. 真的?你不用那么做。

Trev: Not only am I gonna take you out to the best restaurant in town, I'm also gonna get Wei hammered for her first time. [Wei smiles] 我不仅要带你们去城里最好的餐厅,我还要让小薇第一次喝个烂醉。(小薇笑)

Paul: I definitely want to see that. 我也非常想瞧瞧。

Trev: Let's go to the hotel and get ready. Tonight we're gonna party. 我们回饭店去准备一下吧。今晚我们要去狂欢啰

Pat Jr.: Good afternoon, folks. You wanted to have a word with me? 两位,午安。你们有事找我谈?

Jin: Yes. I'm Jin, and I've fallen in love with your cheese steaks! 没错。我是阿敬,我已经爱上你的起司牛排三明治了!

Pat Jr.: Ha! Well, I hear that a lot. I'm the owner, Pat Junior. 哈!这个嘛,我已经听多了。我是这里的老板,小帕特。

Jin: Nice to meet you. I run a family restaurant business myself-in Taiwan. 很高兴认识你。我本身在台湾经营家族开的餐厅。

Pat Jr.: So what brings you to these parts? 所以是什么风把你吹来这里?

Jin: I'm looking to expand, and I'm keen on setting up a franchise of your store...if you're interested. 我在寻求扩张,而且我很想取得你这家店的代理权……如果你有兴趣的话