纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 64 课: I don't need to do that. 我不需要那样做

Gary: All right. I'll do it. But I want full power as director. 好吧。我愿意。但是我要当个全权的导演。

Mike: You got it. I can't really direct anyway. 没问题。反正我是真的不会导演。

Gary: And I want you to apologize to everybody else for wasting their time as well. 还有我还要你跟其它人道歉,因为浪费了他们的时间。

Mike: Ah, come on. I don't need to do that. 啊,别这样。我不需要那样做。

Gary: Do it, or I'll walk. 道歉,不然我就走人。

Mike: OK, OK. I'll do it. 好,好。我会道歉。

Gary: And Mike, let's not let this ruin our friendship. 还有麦克。别让这件事破坏了我们的友谊。

Mike: Sure. No problem. 当然。没问题。

Gary: Now, let's get down to business... 好,咱们去办正事吧……

Yi-jun: Man, I don't know how I got so much stuff. 妈呀,真不知道我怎么会有这么多东西。

Holly:Oh, Yi-jun, I don't want you to leave! 喔,怡君,我不希望你离开!

Yi-jun: Hey, I'm just going back to Taiwan. We'll still be in touch. 嘿,我只是要回台湾而已。我们还是会保持联络的。

Holly:I know, but we've been through so much together. 我知道,但是我们一起经历过那么多事。

Yi-jun: That's true. Cath and Rich's wedding, Taylor's almost-funeral, ... 的确。卡西和里奇的婚礼、泰勒的准丧礼、……

Holly:...a baby shower, a reunion, all sorts of parties... ……新生儿送礼会、同学会、各式各样的派对……

Yi-jun: ...and loads of holidays. ……还有一堆的节日。