纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 7 课: I have a question. 我有一个问题

Susan: I have a question. Who would oversee technology transfer to Microsoft? 我有一个问题。谁将负责监控对微软的技术转移?

Kevin: That would probably be me, but I can't be sure. Our boss makes the final
decisions. 可能是我,但我不能确定。我们的老板会做最后的决定。

Susan: That's fair. In any case, whoever it is will have to be in Seattle quite often. 很合理。不论如何,不论是谁负责都必须经常来西雅图。

Kevin: Well, then I sincerely hope it's me. Seattle's a beautiful place. 如果是这样,我非常希望那个人就是我。西雅图是个美丽的地方。

Susan: And will we be able to have constant email support from your company's support staff? 而我们能不间断地透过email跟贵公司的支持人员寻求协助吗?

Kevin: That's one of the basic services we give all our clients. 那是我们给所有客户的基本服务之一。

Steve: Are there any more questions for Kevin? [looks around] No? 还有问题要问凯文吗?(环顾四周)没有了?

Kevin: If anybody has any questions later, I'll be in Seattle for the next two days. 如果有人随后有任何问题,我接下来这两天都会在西雅图。

Steve:[To Kevin, as people are leaving] Well, we'll definitely be in contact. This deal looks too good to be true. (人们散去时,对凯文说)嗯,我们接下来一定会保持联络。这笔交易简直是太好了。

Kevin: Oh, it's true all right. Believe me. I've been working on the T1-30 for two years now. 喔,这倒是真的。相信我。我已经致力于T1-30芯片工作两年了。

Steve: You'll probably be continuing for another three years. 那你可能得再做三年了。

Kevin: You're saying you want it? 你是说你要这个产品了?

Steve: Yes. We want a three-year contract with all the benefits you talked about. 没错。我们要一纸三年的合约,附带你提到的所有好处。