纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 71 课: Who do you think will win? 你觉得哪边会赢?

Trev: I think I just want to stay here and see the free pirate show. 我想我还是待在这看免费的海盗秀就好了。

Wei: What? You mean you don't want to go with us. 什么?你是说你不跟我们一起看。

Trev: No. Those shows are too flashy for me. 对。那些秀对我来说太炫了。

Wei: Come on. We'd have fun. 别这样嘛。很好玩的。

Trev: No. I'm just a simple type of guy. I'm more interested in pirates battles than clowns tricks. 不要,我只个简单的家伙。跟小丑表演比起来,我对海盗战争比较有兴趣。

Wei: I know you, Trev. If we split up now, we'll never find you. 我太了解你了,崔佛。如果现在分开,我们就再也找不到你了。

Trev: Just shoot off a cannon I'll appear. 发射一门加侬炮,我就会出现了。

Wei: Very funny. 不好笑。

Paul: I know. We can see both. 我知道。我们可以两个都看。

Trev: Look, the pirate show is starting. 看,海盗秀开始了。

Paul: Wow, those costumes are authentic. 哇,那些服装好逼真喔。

Trev: I bet I could be a pirate. 我敢说我也可以当海盗。

Paul: Yeah, you already smell like one. 是啊,你闻起来就已经很像了。

Trev: Ha ha. Look, here comes the British ship. 哈哈。你看,英国船来了。

Paul: Who do you think will win? 你觉得哪边会赢?

Trev: The pirates, of course. 当然是海盗。

Paul: Yep, you're right. They won. OK, let's all go see the circus. 没错,你说对了。他们赢了。好,我们都去看马戏团吧。

Trev: Ok, I'll go. I'll meet you there. I gotta hit the bathroom. 好,我去就是了。我跟你们在那里碰面。我得去趟厕所。