纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 76 课: Then can we come back out? 然后我们可以再出来?

Dad: Are you OK, son? Are you alright? 儿子,你还好吧?没事吧?

Timmy: [Crying] My knee hurts! It's bleeding! (哭)我的膝盖好痛!在流血!

Dad: OK. Let's go get you a band-aid. 好。我们去帮你贴个OK绷。

Timmy: But I want to ride my bike some more. 但我还想再骑一下我的脚踏车。

Dad: First we have to get your cut cleaned up. 我们必须先清理你的伤口。

Timmy: Then can we come back out? 然后我们可以再出来?

Dad: We'll see. Your knee is pretty banged up. 再看看吧。你的膝盖看起来蛮糟糕的。

Mom: Oh my god! Look at your knee, Timmy! 天啊!提米,你看看你的膝盖!

Timmy: It hurts! 好痛!

Mom: You're going to need stitches. Let me put some gauze on it first. 你会需要缝几针。我先放块纱布在上面。

Timmy: What are stitches? 什么是缝几针啊?

Mom: You'll see. Your father and I will take you to a walk-in clinic. 你到时候就知道了。你爸爸和我会带你去诊所。

Timmy: But I want to ride my bike! 但是我想骑我的脚踏车!