纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 84 课: let's get smashed! 我们去一醉方休

Rita: [Startled] Mr. Ho. I didn't know you were there. I can explain. (吓到)侯先生。我不知道你在这里。我可以解释的。

Mr. Ho: I don't think that's necessary. I thought the rumors about you were just that. I'm shocked at your behavior, Rita. 我不认为有那样的必要。亏我还以为传你的谣言只是谣言。我对你的行为感到震惊,莉塔。

Rita: But, Mr. Ho, you don't understand. 可是,侯先生,你有所不知。

Mr. Ho:I understand perfectly. I understand that your year-end bonus will be ... 我一清二楚。我很清楚你的年终奖金会……

Rita: Oh, sir. Let's not talk about that now. I'm sure it will be a wonderful amount. 喔,先生……我们现在别提那个。我相信这绝对会是一个很好的数目的。

Mr. Ho: ...going to your new boss, Troy, and his assistant, Lucy. Consider yourself demoted. ……会给你的新主管,特洛伊,还有他的助理露西。想想你的降级吧。

Trev: Hey, guys. Sorry I missed the show. This is Trinny. She's a showgirl. 嘿,各位。很抱歉我错过了表演。她是崔妮。她是个歌舞女郎。

Trinny: Hi, guys. Trev asked me to show you all to a good bar. 嗨,大家好。崔佛要我带大家去一间好酒吧。

Trev: Trinny knows this town like the back of her hand. 崔妮对这个地方了如指掌。

Trinny: I've been in Vegas for a while. My friend's bar is in that hotel there. 我在拉斯韦加斯有一阵子了。我朋友的酒吧就在那边那家饭店里面。

Trev: Shall we? This'll be Wei's first time at a bar. 我们可以走了吗?这是小薇第一次去酒吧。

Trinny: Great...I'll tell the bartender to take it easy on her. 赞……我会请酒保对她手下留情。

Trev: Wei can handle it! C'mon, let's get smashed! 小薇没问题的!走吧,我们去买醉吧!