纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 86 课: Just don't let her drink too much. 你就别让她喝这么多嘛

Paul: Make sure you take it easy, Trev. 崔佛,你要喝慢一点。

Trev: No problem. Wei and I are pros. Ain't that right, Wei? [takes a drink] 没问题。小薇和我是专家。对不对啊,小薇?(喝一口)

Paul: Wei doesn't drink, so she has a low tolerance. 小薇不喝酒,所以她酒量不好。

Trev: Cheers to “low tolerance”! Bottoms up, Wei! [downs his drink] 敬‘酒量不好’!干杯,小薇!(喝光他的酒)

Paul: And she's not very big. Maybe she should take it easy. 她的块头又不大。也许她该喝少一点。

Trev: [Drinks another] Hey, Wei can handle herself. Quit being so uptight. (喝另外一杯)嘿,小薇知道自己在干嘛。别穷紧张了。

Paul: Just don't let her drink too much. 你就别让她喝这么多嘛。

Trev: Just chill, brother! Hey Wei, time for another one. 冷静点,兄弟!嘿,小薇,再喝一杯吧。

Wei: [Slurring] This is strange! (说话不清楚)真奇怪!

Trev: [Also slurring] Hey, you're slurring your speech! Ha-ha! (说话也不清楚)嘿,你说话叽哩咕噜的!哈—哈!

Wei: So are you. I don't feel so good... 你也是。我觉得不舒服……

Trev: Come on! Let's dance! [grabs her hand] 来!我们来跳舞!(抓起她的手)

Wei: Uh, no, maybe I should sit. 喔,不。也许我该坐着。

Trev: Let's jitterbug. Whoops...trips on stool] 咱们来跳吉鲁巴。糟糕……(绊到高脚凳)

Wei: Be careful or you'll...ops [trips on same chair] 小心点,不然你会……(也绊到那张椅子)

Trev: Are you OK? 你还好吧?

Wei: I'm gonna be sick...Hwarghhhh [throws up on Trev] 我要吐了……哇啦啦(吐在崔佛身上)