纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 97 课: I'm so nervous. 我好紧张

Carol: Well, Laurie. This is our last practice before the big game! 好吧,萝莉。这是大赛开始前我们的最后一次练习!

Laurie: I'm so nervous. 我好紧张。

Carol: Understandable, but you've really learned a lot in the last thirty days. 可以理解,但是你过去三十天来真的学了很多。

Laurie: I'm so worried I'll embarrass you on national television. 我好担心我会在全国电视上丢你的脸。

Carol: Not a chance, girl. I've taught you all my smoothest moves. The fans will love you. 门儿都没有,小姐。我把我最流畅的技巧都教你了。球迷会爱上你的。

Laurie: Thanks, Carol. You know, I don't even care if I win the money. I just want to play. 谢谢你,卡罗。你知道吗,我根本不在乎我能不能赢钱。我只想要打球。

Carol: I told you sleeping with your basketball would help. 我就跟你说抱篮球睡觉会有帮助的。

AR. A: Ladies and Gentleman, it's the night we've all been waiting for. 各位女士、各位先生,这是我们所期待的夜晚。

AR. B: Will Little Miss Laurie Lin walk home a hundred thousand dollars richer... 亲爱的林萝莉小姐回家时会成为十万美金的富翁吗……

AR. A: ...or will she sit the bench? ……还是她会坐冷板凳呢?

AR. B: The ball's up. The game's begun! 球抛上去了。球赛开始了!

AR. A: And there's Laurie in control of the ball! What a penetration! 而且萝莉在控球!好一个切入!

AR. B: How did she do it? Laurie Lin has started the game with a slam-dunk! 她是怎么办到的?林萝莉用灌篮开张!

AR. A: It must be the shoes! Get ready for a fun-packed night, basketball fans... 一定是鞋子的关系!准备好有一个欢乐满满的夜晚吧,篮球迷们……

AR. B: Little Laurie means business. She wants to take home a check! 小莉可是认真的。她想把支票抱回家!