纽约英语口语网新版
洛杉矶英语口语
Unit 1 - Talking About Movie Stars 讨论电影明星-3

SHARON: What do you mean? What movies? 雪伦:怎么说呢?哪部电影?

DEREK: Oh, my favorite Nicolas Cage movie was Wild at Heart. He was perfect for that role. 狄瑞克:噢,我最喜欢的尼可拉斯·凯吉的电影,就是那部《我心狂野》。 他演得太棒了。

SHARON: I saw "Wild at Heart". It was disgusting. I almost couldn't watch it. 雪伦:我看过《我心狂野》,好恶心喔,我几乎看不下去。

DEREK: It was a kind of movie that they call black humor. 狄瑞克:那是他们所说的黑色幽默。

SHARON: Yes, I know. Black humor is humor with a lot of violence or horrible things in it. I don't like black humor. 雪伦:是的,我知道。黑色幽默就是充满暴力与恐怖。我不喜欢黑色幽默。

DEREK: What about "Raising Arizona"? Did you see that? 狄瑞克:那么《抚养亚历桑纳》呢?你看过吗?

SHARON: No. 雪伦:没有。

DEREK: You must see it. To me, that is the classic Nicolas Cage movie. He is perfect for it. 狄瑞克:你一定要看。我觉得那是尼可拉斯·凯吉的经典之作,他演得很棒。

SHARON: I like his new movies. 雪伦:我喜欢他的新电影。

DEREK: Well, I know he is more popular since he started doing action movies. But I always think he should be a comic actor. That is what he does best. 狄瑞克:唔,我知道自从他开始拍动作片后就更受欢迎了。但我总认为他应该演喜剧片,那是他最擅长的角色。