纽约英语口语网新版
初到加国口语
第 7 课:Living 生 活-7

A: Never mind. For main course we have a choice of meat, fish or lobster. All with vegetables. 没 关 系。 主 菜 我 们 可 选 择 肉、 鱼 或 龙 虾, 所 有 这 些 都 配 有 蔬 菜。

B: I would like to have some Atlantic fish. 我 想 尝 尝 大 西 洋 的 鱼。

A: The halibut is fresh. It comes with French-fries, two vegetables and Tartar sauce. 大 比 目 鱼 很 新 鲜。 它 配 有 法 式 炸 土 豆 条, 两 种 蔬 菜 和 蛋 黄 沙 司。

B: That sounds good. Will we have room for dessert? 听 起 来 很 好 吃, 我 们 还 能 吃 得 下 饭 后 甜 食 吗?

A: Probably. Let's have ice cream and blueberry pie, followed by coffee. 可 能 能 吃。 我 们 要 冰 淇 淋 和 果 浆 饼, 然 后 要 咖 啡, 好 吗?

B: I'll have tea instead. 我 还 是 要 茶 吧。

A: There are so many different types of restaurants. Are prices very different as well? 这 里 有 许 多 风 格 不 一 的 餐 馆。 价 格 也 不 一 样 吗?

B: Yes, they vary a great deal, from low-cost fast food joints to fancy priced hotels. 是 的, 价 格 差 别 很 大, 从 价 格 低 廉 的 快 餐 到 价 格 昂 贵 的 饭 店。

A: Do you mean fast-food places are the cheapest? 你 是 说 快 餐 是 最 便 宜 的 吗?

B: They are often the cheapest, but not always the best value. 它 们 通 常 是 最 便 宜 的, 但 不 总 是 最 值 的。