纽约英语口语网新版
轻松商务口语
第 30 课:Do Business Wordwide - The Sequence of Export Practice-1

Chen: We are particularly interested in your blankets. May I ask the price? 我方对你们的产品特别感兴趣。 我能问一下价格吗?

Simon: Yes, forty dollars for each. 是的,每件40美元。

Chen: Do you have a discount for quantity? 你们对于大量购买有折扣吗?

Simon: Yes. 100 or more are sold at $30 each. 是的。100件以上每件30美元。

Chen: Will you allow me a special discount? 你们是否可以给我一个特别折扣?

Simon: Frankly, there is no exception, Mr. Chen. 说实话,没有例外,陈先生。

Chen: I'm interested in your products and wish to have quotations for the items specified below. 我对于你方的产品很感兴趣, 希望得到下列指明项目的报价。

Simon: All of our prices are on an F.O.B. basis. 我们所有的价格都是F.O.B.价。

Chen: Is your offer a firm one? 你方的报价是实盘吗?

Simon: Yes, it is. Our offer remains open for ten days. 是的,是实盘。我方的报价十日内有效。

Chen: Your counter offer is on the low side. I can't accept it. 你方的还盘价太低。我不能接受。