纽约英语口语网新版
轻松商务口语
第 4 课:Export and Import - Offers-1

Useful sentences in offers:报盘常用语

"We are very grateful for your communication dated July 15th. "我们很高兴接到你们 7月15日的来信。

"We are delighted you have expressed interest in our knives, forks and spoons."“我们很高兴你们对我们的刀子,叉子和勺子感兴趣。”

"As we hold large stocks, we would be able to pack the items without delay. "“由于我们有大量库存,因此可以及时供货。”

"Payment within 30 days provides a 10% discount."“30天内付款,优惠10% 。”

"Your order will be dealt with immediately."“您的订单将尽快安排。”

Simon: Linda, we've received a large number of inquiries, at least twenty. 琳达,我们收到了好多询价单,至少有二十份。

Linda: Good for business, but I have no time to go to all those different firms. I think if we can arrange an exhibition... 对生意很好,但我没有时间去所有这些不同的公司。我想我们能否安排一个展览会 。

Simon: Yes. Try to schedule it at a hotel one day during the first week of next month. Will you? Then write a formal reply to all those people who made inquiries. 好的。那就在下个月第一周定一天找一家宾馆举行,好吗?然后,你给所有来函询价的人都写一个正式回函。

Simon: I've just received this bundle of inquiries.They're all from or near London. I'll go there on Thursday and Friday. Send them atalogs and make appointments for me, OK? 我刚收到一堆询价单。它们都是从伦敦城或伦敦附近来的。我星期四和星期五要去那里。你能给他们寄去价目表, 并为我做好预约吗?